Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 53: Just one lap - changing my lazy ways

RUN: 2.0 miles

Well today I did just one lap of the route I did last night.
I have been working 10-7 shifts this week, which gives me a little time to run in the morning if I get a wriggle on, which is good if I've got things planned in the evening - but I'd rather not work shifts at all to be honest. It would be much easier to get into a running (and blogging) routine if I had a 'normal' job. Ah well.
So I'm a busy bee trying to fit in all this working and running, eating and sleeping, and trying to remind my friends and family (and my boyfriend) what I look like once in a while. So I'm feeling a bit guilty about my lack of daily blogging recently. I'm not even sure who reads this - but assuming that somebody does I'll try harder from now on to blog each day when I can possibly find time.
Speaking of people reading my blog, a few people have asked me how to leave comments. You don't have to sign in to anything to comment on my blog posts.
  • Just click on the yellow title at the top of this blog entry (Day 53... etc)
  • Write something in the white box at the bottom.
  • Where it says 'comment as' at the bottom, select 'Name/URL'.
  • Put your name in the 'name' part, and you can leave the URL bit blank.
  • Click the 'continue' button.
  • Click the 'publish' button (Is that clear, Gran?)
So if you want to leave me a comment, that would be lovely. If not, I'll carry on talking to myself!

Here's today's route and info

1 comment:

  1. Yes Clairey, I log on most days to keep up with what you are doing, so keep up the witty and entertaining blogging...must be hard thinking of new things to say when you're mostly doing the same runs over and over, but you're doing okay! Just glad I'm reading them from the comfort of my armchair!! Moomah xx

    ReplyDelete