Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 77: Three run a very warm five miles

RUN: 4.9 miles

I met up with Amy and Donna for a run today. We set off at about 10.45am, and the weather was glorious. Too glorious for running, you could say.
So we headed for high ground - Otley Chevin again - to make sure we could be nearest the sun and really sweat it out - I. Was. Roasting!
Again, I didn't help myself by wearing black and not eating very healthily for the past few days.
It was warm work but it was an enjoyable run on a lovely scenic route with good company. There were plenty of people making the most of the lovely weather up on the Chevin too.
We even overtook some cyclists going uphill! Go girls!

Here's our 4.9-mile route up the Chevin and down through Guiseley.
I should also add that Donna and Amy did an extra 0.8 miles - they ran back to Donna's house but I gave up at my own front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment